It is essential for a company to maintain a proactive communication policy. Shareholder value and corporate currency are built on the successful execution of the company’s business strategy and efficient dialogue with existing and future shareholders.
A company’s successes and long-term growth prospects should be communicated to a carefully targeted audience of current and potential shareholders, institutional investors, research analysts, money managers, brokers and potential acquisition candidates. Rubenstein Investor Relations helps our clients deliver this message with maximum results. We are communications specialists who know how to deliver the corporate message to the proper audience through a tailored investor-relations program.
A selection of our capabilities includes:
- Creation of collateral material, such as news releases, quarterly and annual reports, fact sheets, financial media and investor kits, and road show presentations
- Day-to-day management of your investor-relations programs, including responding to shareholder inquiries, and distribution of collateral materials, annual reports, press releases and fact sheets
- Communicating pertinent info to analysts, portfolio managers, brokers, editors, newsletters, investment bankers, specialists and market-makers’ road shows
- Building a strong base of institutional-equity ownership
- Developing relationships with equity-research analysts
- Increasing financial-media exposure
- Establishing investment-banking relationships for additional capitalization for expansions, acquisitions, or restructurings
- Guidance in helping your company move to a higher-level trading exchange